San Antonio Felony DWI Attorney
Need a San Antonio DWI Lawyer for Your Case?
In our state, a 3rd DWI offense, a DWI involving the serious bodily injury or the death of another person, or a DWI with a child passenger will result in felony charges and severe penalties for a conviction. An individual charged with felony DWI could face:
- Time to be served in prison
- Up to a $10,000 fine
- Hundreds of hours of community service
- Long-term probation
- Suspension of your driver's license
- Mandatory substance abuse treatment program or classes
- Being labeled as a repeat or habitual offender, if multiple DWI
- Ignition interlock or deep lung air device to be installed on your vehicle, at your expense
- Electronic Leg Monitor
- Mandatory Antabuse medication to prevent drinking
- Loss of voting privileges
- Serious and negative consequences with regard to your record which can prevent you from landing a job, obtaining a home loan, and limit you in other ways.
If you or someone you care about has recently been arrested and charged with felony DWI, it is vitally important that the first step you take is to obtain the services of an exceptionally qualified lawyer. DWI cases are time-sensitive and require immediate legal action, which makes it in your very best interests not to delay in choosing your legal representation. You will also fare far better if you do not discuss the details of your case with anyone until consulting your San Antonio criminal defense lawyer, as saying the wrong thing can be damaging to the integrity of your defense.
Relentless and Dedicated DWI Lawyer
At the Law Firm of John J. Fox, we are extremely well versed and experienced in a vast range of DWI cases and can provide you with the guidance and strong representation you need and deserve. We have successfully defended countless numbers of clients facing similar issues and know how to develop and present effective defensive strategies. We apply creativity, talent, skill and fortitude to every case we represent and aim to win every fight that can be won.
We truly believe there is a workable solution in every case and will scrupulously investigate every angle of the evidence and facts that pertain to your situation in order to proceed in a way that is best for you and your interests. Your future freedom, livelihood, driving privileges, and legal record are all at stake and we will zealously apply all legal measures on your behalf to help preserve those freedoms and pursue the most favorable outcome for you.
Contact a San Antonio DWI attorney from our firm today if you need help in your felony DWI case.